Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brights+Neutrals+Animal print=Fresh F11 looks

I don't think I am ready to comment on the Fall 2011 collections yet due to the extreme heat here in Toronto, however since I came across the amazing J.Crew F11 look book I had to share here my fave outfits with you. I love the mix of bright colours with neutrals and animal print!!!!! Best yet, J.Crew is opening their first store in Toronto next August. huhuuAt www.jcrew.com

Vou começar a comentar as coleções de outono/inverno de 2011 aos poucos porque acho que ainda não quero assumir para mim mesma que o curto verão do Canadá está para terminar em alguns meses (hehehee). Me encantei com o lookbook da J. Crew e acho que vocês também vão gostar. Adorei a mistura de cores fortes, com cores neutras e estampas de leopardo. O melhor ainda é que a J.Crew vai abrir uma loja em Toronto em Agosto. Huhuu, mal posso esperar!!!
www.jcrew.com

Tweet This Post

0 comments: