Friday, June 8, 2012

MY NEW ITALIAN LOVE: Campomaggi

Hello, Hello,
I hope you guys are well and enjoying the beautiful weather!


Let me introduce to you my new italian love: Campomaggi. The brand sells the most different and stylish bags I've know. It is a mix of rock-n'roll with a vintage feel and a rough edge. I would say that it has the 'all saints' flavour with a better quality leather. The best of all is that the satchel I've picked has a removable - an super cute - mini bag.
I was dying to share this amazing find with you. Love it!
http://www.campomaggi.it/
xx Fabi




Oieeeeee.
Pessoas do meu coração, hoje quero dividir com vocês um achado FANTÁSTICO e a minha mais nova paixão: as bolsas Italianas da Campomaggi. Com uma pegada rock-n'roll chique as bolsas são lindas e misturam um design 'raiz' com brilhos e tachas. O preço é meio salgadinho, mas achei que vale o investimento porque elas são lindas com um couro pesado.
Tem um ar 'All Saints" (vcs conhecem essa marca?).
AMEEEI. E vcs? Me digam se gostaram da que eu escolhí pra mim? Detalhe que ela é uma bolsa 2 em 1 porque a mini-bolsinha é destacável e vc pode usar só. Lindaaaa d+ e tinha q dividir com vcs.
Beijo
Fabi





Tweet This Post

3 comments:

Archana Paladugu said...

i am considering buying this. You have had it for a while. Do you still love it? Anything i should know?

Fabiana Papaleo said...

Hi Archana, I really love the rugged feel of the bag, my only advice is just to keep in mind that the style I've pick is a bit heavy to carry everyday.

Tutor For Small Kids said...

Awesome bags from Campomaggi, it's very stylish and cool to carry. Thanks for sharing and you can also check men's leather wallet