Monday, June 18, 2012

AMAZING ACCESSORIES: ABRAXAS REX

Hello, Hello.
Happy Monday Everyone!


In researching the net putting together a report for the Fall 2012 accessories, I've came across the work of the designer Paris Kain for Abraxas Rex. It's quite amazing the collection of this New York company that embraces the duality of every human being and the struggle between the light and the dark. The pieces are a bit dark but extremely elegant. I love it and I am happy to share it here with you. I hope you like it too.
xx



Oie.
Boa Segunda-Feira minha gente!
Imersa nas minhas pesquisas na internet escrevendo minha report de acessórios encontrei o trabalho de Paris Kain essa artista nova iorquina da marca Abraxas Rex e não pude resistir em dividir meus achados com vcs (OBVIO, né?). Amei a coleção se baseia na dualidade do bem e do mal. As peças são um pouco 'dark' mas extremamente elegantes. 
A exoticidade das peças é o que me encanta. SEMPRE.
Beijo




Tweet This Post

0 comments: