Tuesday, March 27, 2012

STILL CRAZY FOR BRACELETS

Hello, Hello,
I know that everybody knows that bracelets have been a HIT for a couple of seasons now.....
I've found a couple that I love and I've decided to post a series call 'still crazy for bracelets'. I hope you get inspired to stack the ones you already have or to create your....
xx Fabi

Oie.
Bloguettes queridas, misturar braceletes não é novidade e tem feito moda `a algumas estações. A tendência super divertida continua suuppeeerrr em voga. Hoje quero dividir com vcs alguns braceletes que eu amo e que são os mais populares e incentivar você a misturar os seus os criar alguns novos (no DYI abaixo).
Beijo Fabi
Love this colour combo with pink jeans and jeans shirt.

Orange colour combo with Hermes bangle








Tweet This Post

0 comments: