Monday, December 19, 2011

THE HUNGER GAMES

SInce many of us will be taking some days off between Christmas and New Years, I've decided to share here my latest book addiction. The book-turned-into-a-movie by Suzanne Collins is called the "Hunger Games" and I have to say that I am hooked since the first page! Every time I put it down, I just wanted to continue reading.....and the best part is that the movie is coming to the theatres soon. Check it our the movies trailer. If you are looking for a great reading during the Holidays, go for it! 
xoxo Fabi
At Chapters
Oie. Hoje eu quero dividir com vocês a minha última obsessão, um livro delicioso e muito viciante chamado "The Hunger Games" da Suzanne Collins. Essa dica eu escreví pensando em você que vai viajar no feriado entre Natal e Ano Novo. O suspense prende você desde a primeira página!!!! Preciso também confessar que o nome do livro não era muito convidativo, até que uma amiga me deu a dica, e eu amei!!!! Se você está procurando um bom livro para as suas férias, essa é uma boa pedida! Dá uma olhadinha no trailer do filme...Imagina o livro!!!!!
beijoo Fabi

Tweet This Post

0 comments: