Monday, March 14, 2011

Havaianas by Missoni


The Brazilian brand Havaianas- one of the most popular names in summer sandals - closed a deal with the Italian house Missoni to design a limited edition for the 2011 summer collection.
Missoni is a leader in fashion knitwear and it is known for using bold and graphic patterns. Havaianas couldn’t have chosen a better brand to design their ‘couture’ collection. The new styles bring Missoni’s signature tribal pattern in a multi coloured print with black as the background. There are 3 styles of sandals available as well as a flat espadrilles style.
The new collection will be launched in Brazil on April 25th. I want one!!!!!

Source: http://extra.globo.com

Tweet This Post

2 comments:

the dorn family said...

Well, were you able to get Missoni sandal???, I want one too!. Where can I get them. We have a brand new Missoni boutique in Malibu but they do not have them.
Let me know
Cindy
Malibu California

Fabiana Papaleo said...

Hi Cindy, I hope you are well. Thanks for your post. The Havaianas flip flops designed by Missoni were shipped late. I am in Brazil now and I went to the Havaianas store last week, they told me taht they will be receiving the shipment early June. Let me know if you are still interested and your size and I can try to get them for you.