Thursday, February 16, 2012

Garance Doré: PARDON MY FRENCH NEW SERIES

Garance Doré presents her new fashion series "Pardon My French", covering New York and Paris fashion weeks. Doré is not only talented but she dates the "Sartorialist', both very influential sources in our little world. That's why I am super curious to watch her upcoming series..... Check it out the short teaser she launched below. 
p.s. I know that I've already talked about her this week, but she is really happening!


petiscos.com
Garance's work as an illustrator landed her to design a line for Kate Spade. I am tellliiinnnnggg yooouuu....the girl is in the spotlight!
xoxo Fabi
Garance Doré estréia seu programa, onde ela cobre as semanas de moda de Paris e NY. A fotógrafa lançou o teaser do novo fashion show que me deixou pra lá de curiosa! Dá uma olhada no short e me diz o que você achou. Tão curiosa quanto eu?
p.s. eu sei que eu já falei de la essa semana, mas fazer o que? A fotógrafa/ilustradora está 'really happening' .....além do programa ela também criou uma linha de ilustrações pra Kate Spade...hummmmaaaaaaa

Tweet This Post

0 comments: