Saturday, January 30, 2010

S10 Clogs

To my surprise, clogs-inspired footwear were seen everywhere in the spring 2010 runways. From Chanel to Louis Vuitton, the wooden clogs came along with the ‘farm & country’ trend and have inspired many designers. LV showed the newest look, a clog inspired wooden bottom boot with a kitten heel and fur trim. The clog were shown in many colours suedes- beiges, reds and blacks. Basic silver studs, floral appliqués, beading embroidery were the details on the new trend.
I know it is hard to believe but many mass merchants - even in Canada - are investing on the clog. Believe me, you will see in stores sooner than you think…. Maybe by then you are ready to embrace the new trend. I know one thing, I won’t!!!

Tweet This Post

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.